The Scottsdale Plaza Resort Salon and Day Spa is seeking a Licensed Massage Therapists that is enthusiastic, passionate, and career minded to join our team for evening shifts! Reliability and professionalism are a necessity. Commission starts at $30.00 an hour with 20% automatic gratuities.
What you will be doing
- Design specific sessions based on client's individual needs.
- Promote the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
- Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
The ideal candidate for this position
LICENSED MASSAGE THERAPIST JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Must adhere to state licensing laws and regulations.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with clients, spa management and spa staff.
- Must carry liability insurance.
- Knowledge of Swedish, Deep Tissue and Hot Stone required.
- Knowledge of other various modalities preferred (Neuromuscular, Myofascial, Trigger Point, Pre-natal, Craniosacral and Reiki).
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
- Able to learn new modalities and body wrap treatments.
- Must be able to work days/nights/weekends.
- Hourly wage and service commission plus retail commission
- Automatic gratuities
- Existing client base
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Flexible schedules
- Generous employee and family discounts on spa services and products
- Rewarding and fun team environment
- Growth and leadership opportunities
- Continuing education
- All supplies provided
Job Type: Part-Time/Evenings
This position description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with this position. While this description is intended to accurately reflect the position's activities and requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties as necessary.
The Scottsdale Plaza Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer